Saturday, February 25, 2012

Wrath of the Titans Trailer

I really enjoyed Clash of the Titans, though I get the sense that I'm one of the few who did. It made barely enough money to warrant a sequel, but we are getting one. Wrath of the Titans will be hitting at the end of March. This sequel sees Perseus (Sam Worthington) battling all sorts of mythical creatures to save his father Zeus (Liam Neeson) from an evil plot by Hades and Ares.

The second trailer has just been released:

It looks loud and dumb and filled with silly action sequences. I'm there! Let's face it, we're never going to have a brainy, dramatic, soul-touching ____ of the Titans movie. All we can hope for is a film that delivers on the action front. Big battles, big monsters, big explosions, big, big, big. The trailer seems plenty big to me. If they can improve on the poor 3D for the sequel, then it should be a good time at the theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment