Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Men in Black III poster

Did you know that another Men in Black movie will be coming out later this year? In a few months, we'll be getting another film, whether we want it or not.

This time, Agent J (Will Smith) travels back in time to save Agent K (Tommy Lee Jones) from assassination. I’m betting that Agent J and the young Agent K (Josh Brolin) are involved in some sort of world-saving scenario along the way.

Here’s a new poster for the film:


It’s a pretty lousy Photoshop job if you ask me. How is it that Will Smith looks so bloated? Jones and Brolin look pretty badass though. I’m not sure what to expect from this film or if I'm terribly excited, but I'm sure we’ll find out more before May.

Expect a trailer soon.

Are you excited for the third entry in the franchise? Let me know in the comments below.
And, follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment