Wednesday, February 1, 2012

G. I. Joe: Retaliation Trailer

Several movie trailers came out during the month of December, including this one that flew under my radar. I wanted to share it with you, mostly because it features ninjas fighting on a cliff face. Awesome.

I enjoyed the first G. I. Joe. It was a totally stupid, popcorn munching movie with no aspiration to be anything but. It was the movie that you and your buddies would have dreamed up when you were eight years old playing in the back yard. You can't have a 'serious' G. I. Joe film, so make one that is loud and dumb and has some cool fight scenes.

It looks like the sequel will bring us more of the same, and I'm perfectly fine with that. Behold The Rock firing guns, loud explosions, implausible story lines, ninjas fighting on the side of a cliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment