Saturday, June 2, 2012

Special Prometheus IMAX poster

I'm loving the visuals of Prometheus. I am trying not to spoil the movie for myself, so I am actually avoiding many of the featurettes and marketing tidbits that have been released for the film, but everything I have seen so far has indicated that we are about to witness a top-notch science fiction horror film. It just has the look, you know?

One of the cool things from the trailer is the room with the giant face. I'm not sure what that's about, but it looks impressive.

The film will be released in IMAX theaters at 12:01 on June 8, and they have commissioned a special poster to be handed out to the first patrons at those showings. The poster is set in that room, and it does a nice job of conveying the mystery and adventure of the film.


I'll be there to get mine! Who knows, I might come back for more shows over the weekend. I may get enough of these posters to wallpaper my office and be the envy of everyone at school.

What do you think of this poster? Do you share my excitement for Prometheus? Let me know in the comments below or on Twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment