Sunday, March 18, 2012

Full Prometheus trailer

It’s no secret that Prometheus is my most anticipated film of 2012. Ridley Scott, pseudo-Alien story, Michael Fassbender. I was fairly certain that my excitement could not grow any further. Here we are now with a new full trailer for the film that shows us a lot more.

The first couple of trailers that we’ve seen were just teasers showing off the killer imagery and setting. This one gives us a clearer picture of the story while also displaying the beautiful design.


This is how you do sci-fi. Every frame of that looks amazing. It was also recently announced that the film will be presented in IMAX, so you know the visuals are going to explode off the screen. I’ll be first in line on June 8, 2012.

Are you excited too? Want to join me in line at midnight? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment