Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Expendables 2 Trailer



One of my most anticipated films of 2012 is Expendables 2. The first film was a blast, and the sequel looks to be more of the same, only bigger. I’m probably more excited for it than I am for The Dark Knight Rises or The Hobbit or any of the other films on the release schedule for the rest of the year (except for Prometheus). Why? Lots of action stars, crazy action set pieces, cheesy one-liners, guns, explosions, more guns! What's not to love?

Here’s the latest trailer:


Doesn’t that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? The sight of Arnold ripping the door off a puny Smart Car is enough to get my ticket. Watching Stallone and company take out entire battalions of Bad Guys is a guaranteed good time. 

August 17, 2012. Be there people!

Who’s with me? Are you as excited about gunfights and explosions as I am? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment