Saturday, April 14, 2012

Total Recall Trailer


When I first heard about the remake of Total Recall I wasn’t as upset as others on the internet. The Arnold Schwarzenegger original is one of my favorite Arnold films, but it was my understanding that the 2012 version would stick closer to the source material. The first trailer for the new film has been released giving us our first glimpse as to what this new approach is all about.


Gotta say, not half bad. It looks like a Total Recall/Blade Runner/Fifth Element future-city landscape, which is cool and all. It appears they’ll certainly be bringing the action with gunfights, flying car chases, even a couple of hot chicks fist fighting. It might not be some groundbreaking, revolutionary take on the story, but it looks like it could be a fun ride.

Think you can figure out what's real and what isn't? Let me know in the comments below, and follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment