Saturday, April 14, 2012

Looper Trailer


Here’s a film I’m a little on the fence about. The new film from Rian Johnson, the guy who brought us the brilliant film Brick, is back with a sci-fi, time-travel tale called Looper. The film stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who I think is one of the best actors in Hollywood today, and Bruce Willis, who is, you know, pretty awesome as Bruce Willis. The trailer for Looper was just released.


That looks… interesting?? I’m not sure. I think I should be excited. I like/love the actors, the director, and the story premise. I’m jus not getting THAT excited by this trailer. We’re still a long way out from the release of the film (September 28, 2012), so maybe more exciting stuff will come out a bit later. At least we know the concept of the film, right? Given the talent involved, it’s definitely one to keep an eye on.

Are you excited about Looper? Already bought your ticket for opening weekend? Let me know in the comments, and follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment