Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The ACTUAL midnight release IMAX poster for TDKR

A few days ago, I told you that this:


was the poster that attendees of the midnight screening of The Dark Knight Rises at IMAX theaters would receive as a "thank you" for being the first of the public to see the film.

Turns out, I was wrong.

The above poster is just a promo piece to let you know that The Dark Knight Rises will be presented in the IMAX format. I got confused in my excitement and anticipation of getting my hands on the usually awesome IMAX midnight release poster for what will surely be a great movie. And that is a pretty jazzy poster that I would have no troubles hanging on my wall. Anyway, my bad.

But fear not! There will be a special poster for the midnight release of TDKR after all! And it will look like this:


Very Bane-centric, very creepy. I dig it! I love the worn, rugged look of the print. I also love the nice touch of using Bane's eyes to form the image of Batman. Cool.

Are you are as eager to make it to July 20 and get your hands on this poster as I am? Let me know in the comments below or on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment