Tuesday, October 30, 2012

GTA 5 Coming Soon

Most of my free time is spent watching movies, but I occasionally dabble in video games. I recently picked up Madden 13, my first in that particular series for several years, and I am now hopelessly addicted to the Ultimate Team feature. It's fun to goof off in a virtual world every now and again (or dedicate a full day to a marathon session of gameplay). It looks like I'll soon have another great game to sink all of my spare time into.

One of the biggest and best-known video game series is Grand Theft Auto. Since the third full sequel in the series, including a few semi-sequels, these have been third-person action games set in large, open-world environments in which your character does dastardly deeds for various factions of organized crime. The player is basically given free reign to wreak havoc in a detailed cityscape. Jacking cars, random shootings, gunfights with mob-bosses, insane driving stunts, if you can dream of the mayhem, then it's in these games. They are some of the most fun games you can ask for, especially if what you're asking for is a chaos and mayhem simulator.

After the critical and commercial success of the fourth installment of the franchise back in 2008, it was a given that there would be another game coming. Recent reports told us that the franchise would be set in Los Santos and would feature a wide variety of settings, mission types, and activities. Awesome. Speculation was that it wouldn't be ready until sometime in late 2013 or early 2014. Now we get this:


Man, I hope this is legit and not a fake someone whipped up in Photoshop. The idea of running around these environments this Spring is too cool.


Who else is eager for a return to Grand Theft Auto gaming this Spring? Let me know in the comments below or on Twitter!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site.
    GTA 5 money adder

    ReplyDelete